You have a roofing business.
But you certainly can’t get anywhere if you don’t have any customers.
And often new customers want to know what your previous customers thought of you.
While that might seem scary, it can actually work in your favor.
But you have to know the proper steps to take.
Here are 5 ways client feedback improves your roofing marketing.
1. Roofing Marketing Means Getting Good Testimonials
It’s important to know what kinds of testimonials you are looking for rather than just posting anything you receive.
You want potential customers to feel they’ve come to the right place.
Otherwise, why bother doing it at all?
Here is what you want a good testimonial to look like:
- Benefits are Mentioned
- Substantiates Your Claims
- Relates to Other Customers
- Adds Credibility
- Endorses Key Benefits of Your Service
2. It Must Include Your Website
Most potential customers are going to check out your website before they make a decision.
This is where your roofing marketing efforts can work wonders.
By simply adding testimonials to your site, you can:
- Build trust with old and new customers.
- Receive unbiased accounts of how well your business works.
- Convince your undecided customer that you can help them, too.
But it’s not enough to just post one or two testimonials and then leave them there for 5 years.
If you’re receiving enough testimonials from your customers you can easily use an app called GuildQuality to simply display your most recent customer feedback.
It’s an easy way to enhance your roofing marketing with little effort on your part.
3. It Should Also Include a Presence on Online Review Sites
One quick and easy way to get customer feedback quickly is by placing your roofing company on online review sites.
While it takes a bit of work, these sites can greatly increase your online profile.
These sites also free so your roofing marketing dollars will not be spent unless you choose to do additional marketing.
It will take some time, but these following sites are a great place to get online reviews very quickly and also engage with your customers.
- Angie’s List
4. Asking for Client Feedback Gets the Client Actively Involved with Your Roofing Marketing
Sometimes you just aren’t getting any customer reviews.
If you want more business then get proactive about getting your customers to provide feedback.
Since people love to talk about themselves, most of your customers will be more than happy to take the time to supply you with the information you need.
Here are 3 ways to get customer feedback:
- Create a Survey: Send this to customers you’re trying to woo. This will help you figure out what’s going wrong and more importantly, what your potential customers are looking for.
- Ask Current Customers: You want instant feedback? Be bold and ask your customers what they want and what they’re looking for in a roofing company.
- Treat Customers Well: A great way to get local customers talking is by providing great service. Showing them you care is a great way to retain and gain customers.
5. Staying True to the Feedback Will Help Your Marketing
Happy customers come back and will sing your praises.
Unhappy customers bad mouth you for a long time.
Here’s what you want to avoid:
- Editing the Testimonial (in any way, shape or form) Just leave as is.
- Not Gaining Permission First: Never, ever post a comment without first gaining permission from the customer.
- Lie: Don’t invent testimonials. People will read right through it straight away.
Roofing marketing doesn’t have to be difficult but it can be time-consuming. We’re here to help you save time and get more roofing marketing leads.
We are all about sharing!
Feel free to share this content by clicking on the icons below: