Got a roofing business? Need roofing leads?
You’re probably busy. But you’d probably like to be busier.
And while most roofers aren’t exactly known for the social media savvy, there are easy ways to build an online presence to get more leads.
So if you’re looking for more roofing leads for your business, look no further.
We’ve got the 5 social media tricks that will land more roofing leads.
1. Get on Social Media Sites to Get More Roofing Leads
You’ve got to be in it to win it. That means establishing an online presence.
If you want more roofing leads, you need to be on social media.
Here are the top sites you need to be on that can easily get you more roofing leads.
- Angie’s List
- Home Advisor
It’s also really smart to check to see if any negative reviews have been left online about your roofing company.
Ask your customers, new and old to help you by leaving reviews after you’ve done a great job. It will help you receive even more roofing leads!
2. Get More Roofing Leads By Using Pictures & Videos
People love photos. So does the Internet.
People love videos even more. So does the Internet.
Here are some ideas to get more roofing leads:
- Create how-to videos to put on your website and share on social media
- Host live videos and post to Facebook
- Highlight your favorite jobs
- Showcase your unique projects
- Share your company’s safety initiatives
- Show Projects from beginning to end to show the process
3. Get More Roofing Leads by Monitoring Your Competitors on Social Media
Why reinvent the wheel when someone has already done it for you?
Check out what your competition is doing online.
Join online groups that your competitors are also a part of.
See what people are saying about the other businesses. How does yours compare?
- What sites are your competitors on?
- What information are they sharing?
- What do the online reviews say about their company?
- What strategies are they using? Are they effective?
Taking the time to do some research on your competition will help you discover new ways to market your business.
It will also save you time and money if you learn from your competition what isn’t working.
4. Consistency Will Help You Attain Roofing Leads
You can’t just create a profile on a social media site and then leave it there.
Action must be taken.
Otherwise, no one will care about you or even notice your business.
Consistency is the key.
Create and implement a social media plan and then stick with it.
Remember it’s not about how much you post, it’s about how often.
While it might seem like this will cut into a portion of your day, many social media sites now offer the ability to set up a posting schedule in advance.
5. A Call to Action Will Help Your Roofing Leads Make the Smart Decision
No matter which social media platform you choose to post, each post should include a call to action.
A call to action is an invitation for the reader to do something such as:
- Call You
- E-mail You
- Sign Up for Your Newsletter
- Sign Up to Attend an Event
- Schedule an Appointment
Your entire goal is to get someone to find your company interesting enough that they want to continue to want to know more.
If you find you’re too busy or just don’t feel confident enough to tackle social media on your own, we’re here to help you.
We are all about sharing!
Feel free to share this content by clicking on the icons below: